2. Trademarks and Copyright All materials and trademarks contained in this web site are the copyrighted property of PrepaidSatphone, its affiliated companies and /or third party licensors. These materials cannot be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of PrepaidSatphone. The site contains links to other Internet Web sites (third party sites) that are not maintained by PrepaidSatphone. These links are provided only for your convenience. PrepaidSatphone makes no warranties or representation about the content of any products or services offered by, or the intellectual property compliance of, such Third party sites.
4. Order Acceptance Policy PrepaidSatphone provides products and/or services to the Customer when your purchase order in www.prepaidsatphone.com is accepted and proceeded. All orders are subject to PrepaidSatphone approval. We reserve the right, without prior notification, to accept or decline your order or limit the order quantity for any reason. Services and Products may not be used for any unlawful, fraudulent or abusive purpose and must be used as required by all applicable laws. The Customer is prohibited from storing, distributing or transmitting any unlawful material through PrepaidSatphone services.
5. Service and product availability The services are subject to the availability of capacity on the applicable satellite network. Services may be temporarily unavailable or limited because of capacity limitations, network equipment failures, distress or any other emergency pre-emption as required by supplier or may be temporarily interrupted or curtailed due to modifications, upgrades, repairs or similar activities of a supplier. PrepaidSatphone has no liability for unavailability or malfunction of supplier’s networks. Services are available within the current operating range of our service provider’s territory. Refer to www.prepaidsatphone.com for details on territories where Services are available under the Customer's selected service plan.
6. Disclaimer of Liability: PrepaidSatphone shall not be responsible for any damage, loss of property, opportunity or earnings, personal injury, death or any other loss whatsoever resulting from the Customer's use of Services and Products. This limitation applies to acts or omissions of PrepaidSatphone, it’s Suppliers, Agents, Employees and all persons for whom it may be responsible. PrepaidSatphone does not guarantee the provision, quality and consistency of the Services as provided by our Carriers and is furthermore not responsible for any interruptions, delays, inconsistencies or failures of the network or security breaches regardless of the source of any such problem.
7. Procedures Customers shall follow the procedures outlined in the instructions provided by PrepaidSatphone, as well as those instructions provided by the Suppliers of Services and Products to PrepaidSatphone. PrepaidSatphone shall not be responsible for failure of Customers to use the Services/ Products in accordance with the said instructions.
8. SIM cards rules The Customer must notify PrepaidSatphone immediately regarding lost, stolen, or damaged SIM Cards. The Customer is responsible for all charges incurred up until the time of said notification. In case of loss, PrepaidSatphone will require the evidence of loss or theft in the form of a police report. Upon said notification, PrepaidSatphone will terminate or suspend the Services. Use or distribution of our products or services for compromising security is prohibited. The Customer agrees to provide reasonable co-operation in any investigation of unlawful use of Services or Products.
9. Support PrepaidSatphone will only provide technical support for our own products and services. PrepaidSatPhone will not provide technical support for Third Party products or services that work in conjunction with our products and services.
10. Delivery PrepaidSatphone will use reasonable efforts to deliver the Products or Services by the requested delivery time but it shall not incur any liability to the Customer in the event of any delay caused by Force Majeure or other circumstances beyond its control. PrepaidSatphone is not responsible for any shipping problems and shall not be held liable for any reasonable delay beyond our advertised delivery time-frames.
11. Conditions of Third parties: The obligations of PrepaidSatphone and the terms of services and sales under these Terms & Conditions are subject to the terms of the agreements under which PrepaidSatPhone purchases the Services and Products from Suppliers.
12. Termination PrepaidSatphone may terminate this Agreement at any time without notice if it suspects any violation of any term or condition of this Agreement. The Customer shall be responsible for all charges outstanding at the time of termination. PrepaidSatphone may also terminate Services in the event that another Contract for purchase of Service and/or Product expires or is terminated.
14. Rates & payment 1. All charges will be in accordance with PrepaidSatphone current rate schedule for the selected rate plan at the time of purchase. All the rates quoted in €Euros. The amount in $USD is approximate and for client’s orientation, PrepaidSatphone is not responsible for exchange rate used by the banking entity the moment of purchase. PrepaidSatphone reserves the right to modify and/or add rates and charges from time to time, without prior notice to the Customer.
2. All European Customers will be required to pay Value Added Tax (VAT). PrepaidSatphone will follow the current legislation according to EU VAT directive and Spanish law for the implementation of tax obligations.
3. The Customer shall inform PrepaidSatphone of any disputes or disagreements with invoicing charges within 30 days of the date of invoice. A copy of the invoice shall be mailed to the Customer. In addition, the Customer agrees to assume personal responsibility for all payments due in consideration of this Agreement.
4. The moment of purchase the customer can choose the mode of payment. For credit card payments, such payment is subject to the approval of the financial institution issuing the credit card. PrepaidSatphone is not responsible if the financial entity refuses to accept or honor the credit card for any reason. We may require verification or information before accepting any order.
5. Fluctuations in exchange rates on day of purchase may cause a slight difference in the totals. Taxes will be charged according to the shipping address. We do not accept payment by check or money order.
15. Cancellation of orders An administration fee may apply if an order is cancelled, any shipping charges incurred will be charged to the customer. There is no refund for prepaid cards. PrepaidSatPhone is not responsible for receive wrong information as delivery, incorrect addresses, phone numbers, or insufficient delivery information placed on the initial order.
16. Warranties: The products purchased in PrepaidSatphone online store can be returned within 7 days period from the receipt of your order. This time period is in place to ensure the quality of the product and accuracy of the processing and finalization of the order. All return request must be submitted through our contact e-mail address; firstname.lastname@example.org. All items being returned must be in original condition. Any items/contents/boxes physically damaged beyond resalable condition. This means that there must be no visible scratches or wear on any part of the simcard to be considered for return. This is a procedure in place to ensure the legitimacy of all returns and prevent the abuse of our customer oriented return structure. See more information in our "Return Policy”. Force Majeure any event relating to a case of force majeure, such as is normally defined by case law, suspends the rights and obligations of the parties.
17. Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction This Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Spain unless otherwise expressly provided. If any part of this Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such part shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining part. These Terms and Conditions are governed and will be interpreted in accordance with European and Spanish laws. The Spanish courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or dispute which might arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.